Welcome

well , want to know me?

My photo
Hye.... I'm quite blur person, i create this blog just for fun, and sharing some information that i know in this world or something from the outside of our world, Don't ever comment a sensitive issues on my blog, my blog are only for open minded person that can accept the truth hahaha.. And I'll not post a constant post.. what i mean is i will not post about that one thing for the rest of this blog life.. hehe..

When I'm On d net

Followers

Check This Out!!

Sunday 17 February 2013

Lagu Untuk ..... Study kowt??

eeellllooooww.. kli ne aku nk kongsi sal lagu2 yg aku salu dgr tyme study .. hee..
tp ne lgu aku arr.. jgn nk ekowt sgt.. tp klw nk cuba.. bolh

ne dya TOP 10

10.
 Time Of Dying
Three Days Grace

9.


Give Me A Sign
Breaking Benjamin

8.



Ngilu 
Butterfingers


7.


C'mon Let Me Ride
Skylar Grey Ft Eminem

6.


Sell Your Soul
Hollywood Undead

5.


Believe Me
Fort Minor

4.


Creep 
Radiohead

3.


Waiting For The End
Linkin Park

2.


ULTRAnumb
Blue Stahli

n yg plg bez.. ne dya



nyan cat

No comments:

Post a Comment