Welcome

well , want to know me?

My photo
Hye.... I'm quite blur person, i create this blog just for fun, and sharing some information that i know in this world or something from the outside of our world, Don't ever comment a sensitive issues on my blog, my blog are only for open minded person that can accept the truth hahaha.. And I'll not post a constant post.. what i mean is i will not post about that one thing for the rest of this blog life.. hehe..

When I'm On d net

Followers

Check This Out!!

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Apa Kata Korang

Aku tgh melayari internet, tbe2, aku jmpe video nie.. How To Deactivate Cat , huh!, aku tak tau sma ada fakta atau tidak , tapi yg pasti, aku tgk, kucing tu skt, ergh!! diowg xdewr prasan kewr..  kcian aku tgk kucing tu, ape diorang ingt, makhluk kt dunie nie leh bwat suke2 mcm tu,, .. agak2 arr.. ,

dan video nie dpt view hper 40 ribu lam mse kurg 3 bulan, & bnyk org yg suke, dri yg mmbantah, huh~

pa2 pown, aku cme nk luahkan rsa x puas hti sja,  ksian tgk  kucing tu..

No comments:

Post a Comment